Saturday, March 1, 2008

judgemental single girl in slc at a bar

Hi so I went to a bar last night. It was one of my friends 31st birthdays it was good times as always at the jackalope....where you can get pabst tall boys....that is what I call a good time. So we are dancing talking and doing the regular type of things you do at a bar. There is this guy that keeps approaching every girl at the bar....I am with a lot of girls so he happens to be approaching a lot of people that I am with or know....he is a total tool. He had full chops and a long thin pony tail...alright not seemingly so bad but in conjunction with a leather jacket and really worn jeans with holes all over...not the most attractive of things. Still some of you may be saying still not so bad. He would grab his crotch from time to time and do little thrusts and some times he just did the thrusts. HOT....I mean seriously HOT. So every time he would go up to someone I knew I would immediately go up and act like I hadn't seen my friend for ever and get between them so he couldn't talk to them anymore. They all thanked me. So some guy that we were with (I don't know who he is) told me that I was being really judgemental. It sort of offended me. I was talking to one of my girlfriends about it and she told me not to worry because it was really just quality control. I like that QUALITY CONTROL.
That got me to thinking...yeah I am a judgemental person but I don't think it is bad. I just stop myself from having to deal with all the really crappy people that I am going to have to eventually get rid of in my life anyway. See I used to hang out with lots of people who were really just a drain on my life and a really negative influence and I got rid of those awful people a long time ago. I don't need to introduce and new losers into my life.

So Hell yeah I am a judgemental person.

6 comments:

Danielle said...

he sounds way hot...you should have brought him home to meet the family....yum yum!

Kassie said...

Everyone is judgemental in his/her own way. In this world you have to Quality Control/Filter. If the person is really meant to be in your life, it will surpass immediate judgements...that's my bombastic opinion

Nicole said...

wow...did you take any pictures??? don't we all judge in some way???

Ann Marie said...

If he would have approached me, I would have kissed you and pretended we were lovers to not talk to him. Crotch thrusts??? That is so NOT hot! :-)

Natalie Jo said...

so what? you judge. big deal. no more losers is a great motto for you. i would have laughed to see it all!

Kris said...

I am proud of you, it is good to be judgemental. (and I can be proud because I am the motherly big sister)