Tuesday, March 25, 2008

house guests

I just had a friend come to stay with me for a week...Yes a whole week. I am suprised that he still wants to be my friend. I think I can drive any one crazy. I am not clean and I am really used to my own time schedule and I like to keep it. I move at a moments notice and I think you should be ready when I am. That said I am glad it is over even though it was nice to have him visit. I can get back to my stuff now. You know the stuff you do when you don't have to make sure other people are having a good time. Your personal shit whatever it is that you do for yoursself. Like cleaning out closets, rearranging furniture, getting your bike ready for spring and the list goes on. I always think of things that I want to do when other people are in town.

I am glad things are back to normal. I think that he still wants to be my friend since he invited me to visit him again. Sorry sisters you don't get to meet him and don't tell mom and dad you big mouths. We are nothing serious so I didn't want to bother anyone with meeting him.

6 comments:

Danielle said...

can I go with you next time you go and visit him? I could use a little vacation to paradise?

Ann Marie said...

Sounds fun - I wanna know more about this mystery man! I know what you mean about house guests. It is always great to have them but a sigh of relief when all the pressure is off! Glad you had a good time!

Bill Page said...

You Crack me up!!!! I am with you about house guests. I don't like having to change my schedule for someone else.

Nicole said...

true about house guests...but I do love them and you all are always welcome to visit me....maybe more tempting when we live in CA. And I want to go next time too....

Natalie Jo said...

so that is why we didn't see you on sunday. it all makes sense. you are too funny. don't want to meet him until you are ready. so there not even asking!

Shannon said...

House guests bite - no matter who they are and how in love you are with them.