Thursday, February 28, 2008

Okay so I work in a hospital and we see a lot of different things here and we also hear a lot of different things. There is a whole knew language to learn when you enter the medical field. I am learning different things all the time. I love it when patients come in and use certain phrases and think or imply that they might be medically related. I think it is funny people will say almost anything to get drugs and they think that they more they talk and whine about things they know or use made up jargon they might get some good meds from the good ol' docs. Maybe too much boring info for some of you but seriously it drives me nuts.

I will try to post everyday but it might be hard sometimes. I may have to be at the hospital all day tomorrow.....I think that will be a lot of fun......yeah I love to push fat people.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

that must be fun...

Ann Marie said...

Lol! I can totally see you pushing around fat people at the hospital. Classic! You know you love it!!! So teach me some of this hospital jargon - maybe it will help me convince my dentist that I really need the gas for my next appointment. He was trying to convince me otherwise, but I am pretty set on getting the gas. We'll see who wins!

Danielle said...

Medical jargon...makes me laugh every time I hear it. Paul and his dad will start conversations using all these "smart" people terms and I just have to turn my head b/c I have no idea what they are saying. Then I laugh at them...they think they are pretty cool. Pretty sure they do it so I can get a good laugh.