Friday, July 18, 2008

5 tag thing

I thought this might be fun

5 things on my to do list:

Get into nursing school
Buy new mtn bike
run a 1/2 marathon
successfully train and compete in a triathlon
be a happy successful individual

5 snacks that I enjoy:

lemonheads
diet dr pepper
coffee
bars of any kind (nutritional, protein/fiber goodness)
grapefruit

5 things I would do if I was a billionaire:

i would buy a house so the gov wouldn't take all my single earnings
give most of it away to the tax guys
buy my new mtn bike with all expense spared attitude and then buy a road bike to go with it
TRAVEL (some humanitarian missions others total fun)
whatever else...who knows

5 habits that I have:

I talk about poo and farts excessively
once I get into a book I can not put it down
walking fast and wondering why no one else does
scratching my head
constantly correcting people in my head when they say things

5 places I have lived:

Anaheim (we count this because I have not moved very far or many places in my life)
Logan
Salt Lake City (many subs of SLC so we will just count as one)

5 jobs I have had:

HR/payroll/Accts payable for CRS
server of food substances
transporter (orderly)
t shirt company (I took the shirts off the dryer once they were inked...ouch)
roofer

5 people that I am tagging:

Kris, Natalie, Nicole, Danielle, Ann Marie, Dusty, Shannon or any of you muthas that feel like it

3 comments:

Ann Marie said...

I will get to this soon - keep checkin' my blog!

Nicole said...

you forgot pie maker.

J Z said...

i only did that for a week and I didn't even get paid for it...ever...so i don't think it counts...