Friday, June 27, 2008

KILLING ME

So I have been sick for about 4 days.....yeah some may say that isn't that long. It is killing me. I won't go into details about what it has been like. Just know that I haven't been able to eat and and I am starving. Seriously it took me 3 hours to finish a subway sandwich. It shouldn't ever take that long. What's worse than that....it comes out way faster than that.

So I thought I would be able to handle a bike ride on Wednesday...stupid...stupid...stupid. When you are feeling down and all you want to do is be active and you have no energy do not ride the Temple quarry trail......you will feel like an ass. I had to walk stuff that I never walk. It took me forever and someone was waiting at the top for me. It totally sucked. So instead of making me feel better, I just felt worse.

I now know not to do things when I am sick. It is killing me 'cause I have been trying (and succeeding) in getting out and running/biking every other day. But not now. It drives me mad. But I know if I take it easy that I will be able to do it again sooner than if not and I will feel lots better.

I think tomorrow I will be able to be active again. I will try not to push it. I can at least eat today. YEAH. But the energy level is still really low and it is used up quickly....lots of sleep, water and good nutrients.

Does anyone else ever feel this way?

5 comments:

Natalie Jo said...

i think you got what we all had. so sorry. it is rough!! hope you feel better. drink lots of the super water!

Kassie said...

I had it too!! This is a bad one and it sucks! Mine only lasted 24 hours though...so soon it will be over.

Nicole said...

oh man..hope you are getting better. Gavin still isn't past it and isn't really eating either...and we have passed it on to T's family. not fun!

Amber Snow said...

i am glad i am not there to get yours and kassies sickness I know something that has always worked for me with nausea, appetite and the way out THC that's what the herb is actually for i'm telling you magic plant

Ann Marie said...

Bummer - hope you are feeling better!