Thursday, May 15, 2008

Ammendment

To make an ammendment to the last post.....there are some people that I love to talk to. Sometimes we talk to much and the evening has to be cut short. But that post was more about people who force small talk because they are uncomfortable without talking. I think that is what I dislike the most about having to talk.

There are some people who just can't get me to shut up. I just feel that conversation is probably one of the most important things in any relationship. If you can't have a good one with a person you might as well just give it up cause it isn't going to get any better with that person.

6 comments:

Danielle said...

you shouldn't feel the need to explain..most of the readers of your blog know you and know you like to talk but pretty much when you want to. We are all like that and I just didn't feel like talking to anyone today period...small talk or not. Crazy that you don't like small talk since Dad is the king of small talk and can find someone he knows anywhere.

Kris said...

Probably because of the way Dad is the reason that you don't like small talk.

Nicole said...

you should never live in VA...small talk is a way of life here (not a part I am particulary going to miss).

Ann Marie said...

BTW, I am still hoping you'll put up some photos for me one day . . .
( just trying to pester you! )

Bryce & Nicole said...

I think you felt a need to explain because I was being sarcastic about me being a possible co-worker that talks too much. But, no need to worry because I read people well (at least I think so)! I enjoy talking to you and I'm pretty sure you enjoy talking to me too.

Shannon said...

Hey Jacque! I haven't talked to you in a long time, so we have a lot to catch up on. When you're ready to have a long talk with someone give me call.