Tuesday, June 10, 2008

one month

So since it has been almost a month since my last post I decided to write a little ditty.
I have been really busy. Music has been a big thing for me this last month. I volunteered at a music festival (Desert Rocks). Awesome time. Rained mostly and a lot of drinking....fun to do when you are camping. One week without a shower and I left the trip early. I was done with drinking and dirt. I had a really awesome time. I totally might do it again.

I also have been going to local shows mainly small venues. Anywhere they have good-to-decent music. I really like to shake it.

I went to Kanye West last night. Great time. It has been a really long time since I have been to a big production. It was amazing. I am still reeling from it. Awesome. Super FUN.

More to come.

6 comments:

Kassie said...

Thanks for updating and letting me let go of my hatred for Kanye West.

Shannon said...

Should I not be shocked that Jacque went to a Kanye West show?

Nicole said...

really, kanye west? I am with shannon on this one.

Ann Marie said...

Just curious - were you a fan of Kanye's before you went to the show? Or was it one of those things where he just won you over when you saw him live?

J Z said...

Fan before...but I think he could win people over at a show.

Amber Snow said...

i thought kanye was awesome when I saw him and I like him before that by the way I found the wine and it's almost gone
the name in the black box cabernet
it's soo good
i got some more at the grocery store since all that good stuff is in the grocery store here
tried a new tequila I have never seen before soooooo good
estate bottled origine tequila blanco
I never saw it in Utah
you definitly have to come visit so you can try it so smooth like patron but not as expensive