Sunday, April 27, 2008

CAT

I have a cat. My cat is a boy, his name is Spook.

He drives me nuts most of the time.

I can't get rid of him and I won't give him to some place that will euthanize him. :(

I have been sick recently and sleep is of a really big concern and I absolutely need it. So I devised a plan so that Spook wouldn't be waking me up every hour to 2 hours a night. I put up a couple of pillows in front of my door and then a couple blankets on top of the pillows. It has worked pretty well. I even get to sleep in most of the time (I don't think 5 or 6 is sleeping in). It has been really nice. Last night or this morning Spook managed to get the blanket and pillows away from the door. He woke me up. UGGGHHH. I think he did this because I forgot to feed him. OOPS.

Anyway I think time of sleeping throught the nights are over unless I can devise a new way or maybe he will forget. I am going to try to remember to put food in the bowl every night.

Any suggestions from anyone.

7 comments:

J Z said...

p.s. I will put a picture up as soon as I take one. I think Spook sould be seen in all of his nappy glory

Natalie Jo said...

feed the cat. hungry cats are mean cats!

Danielle said...

yea, I think feeding the fatty will help or just make him go outside...

Kassie said...

That all cats are good for is eating. You should just feed him often and then he won't bug you and he might die sooner of natural causes. Not that I want him too...unless you do. ha/ha jk

Ann Marie said...

Does he wake you up because he is loud??? Our dog snores and wakes us up all night long too = we are constantly kicking her out of our room, only for her to return shortly after. Like having 2 kids waking you up at night isn't enough huh? Our dog just HAD to snore too! :-) Classic . . .

Shannon said...

Do you think putting a bowl of food out would ensure a three-year-old human wouldn't wake me several times a night? I'm desperate! I guess it's worth a shot.

J Z said...

hmmm...so i quess that it is a good thing that I don't have children