Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I will start with a post about why I decided to start one of this bloggy things when I don't have any kids for people to stare at and I can't compare grienvances about children with people. Well I have a very busy life and the only way that I get to feel apart of my sisters lives is if I check their blogspot.....so I thought they might want to know about my life (vain huh....hey they are always asking what I've been up too.) Most of the time I will probably just be griping about patients at the hospital or customers at the restaurant that I work at. I promise to try to keep it upbeat....but hey even I can get a little mean at times. Just try to remember at all times that these are my opinions and they may not pertain to anybody else in the world.

6 comments:

Danielle said...

you are pretty vain.

Ann Marie said...

JZ - You don't need kids to be a blogger! I can't wait to hear more about YOU - I miss you all the time! I am so glad you have decided to join the blogging world. Looking forward to more of your "bombastic opinions" - keep em' coming. BTW I am sad you did not add me to your friends list, so get on that one! :-)

Nicole said...

I agree. glad that you are doing it. I love to hear about the funny customers and patients. and glad that I will be able to know what you are doing....

Natalie Jo said...

you are funny. can't wait to stay updated on yourlife. you live and work so far away from me!! you make me laugh

Kassie said...

Tell me you don't want to run to another computer to see what I'm typing right now. I think you are really funny now and in your bloggy thing.

Jules said...

I love it! I started mine for the same reason - my family (although they don't have blogs) always want to know what I'm up to. I have to say it's pretty addictive.

And what can I say? I miss your sense of humor!