Thursday, October 29, 2009

Elimination

So it finally happened I actually attended a class that discussed, in depth my favorite subject. POO. The lecture was entitled elimination...so proper. I laughed out loud numerous times. My classmates will tell you that my laughing is frequent.
School is awesome. Sometimes it is a drag and i wonder why they are wasting time teaching me this shit, but mostly I am super glad to be where I am . I have some really wonderful classmates and have become really close to a few of them. I can't wait to see what the next year and seven months will bring.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

haha. wish I was there for that. can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!

I am Melfy said...

Poo! Ha ha!

Kassie said...

was it a pun when you said shit?

Kassie said...

Miss ya!! I had a dream the other night that you and Mel said you'd never hand out with me again because I'm insane.

Ann Marie said...

Sounds like a hoot! :) Love how they termed it too - "elimination!" I laugh just thinking about that! Maybe I will teach my kids to use that term instead of poo poo!