Thursday, July 23, 2009

AHHHH

So days after the last post I found out that I was on the wait list for school. I was mad, sad and anxiously awaiting an acceptance call. It came a week before school started on May 19. I was so excited my wonderful family dropped everything and my super parents took us all out to a fabulous restaurant. It was all so surreal.
Then school started. The first week, after I had signed my contract, I felt like I would never make it through the first semester let alone 6. I was sure that I would have to pay back all the money after only going to school for this one semester.
Things are looking brighter. I have been doing well and I am passing everything. I am super stressed and am lacking on sleep and fun times. It sometimes seem daunting but I will make it through. I mean I couldn't really get a cushier ride. Tuition paid for, books paid for, and a job when I get done. Come on now.
I am super happy to be in the program, I just have to remind myself of the things that will come after school. I want to send many thanks to my parents. My dad is awesome, he may not understand all that I talk about, I may skip some important things, but he is always there full of support. I love that. My mom always encouraging and standing right there by my dad to help him when he can not quite grasp what I have going on. Super Duper power sisters that I have. You all put up with so much from me. I love that you all keep me so in line and that you actually want to spend time with my grumpy ass is amazing. Friends if you only new how much I wanted to put off everything and just chill. I would give anything to hang out and not have a care in the world.

Thanks for all that you all do. School will be done in slightly less than 2 years. I take the NCLEX with 6 months of that and god willing get to start to practice Nursing. Then I hope all that you remember about me during this time is how thankful I am.

6 comments:

Kassie said...

Jackie Lyn Loo Whoo Woo.
What a sensitive post out of your 'grumpy ass'.
That was so sweet...I got teary.
I'm proud of you. I hope you LOVE it and you are going to feel so proud, accomplished, and happy when you are done!
LOVES
POST MORE OFTEN PLEASE.

Nici said...

Congratulations! I wish I could do the nursing thing. You will have to tell me how it is!

Danielle said...

I like hanging with you, so anytime you can come over. I am proud of you too.

Kris said...

Of course we are behind you and love to hang out with you, you are great and we love you!!! We are so excited for you, and understand that we don't get to see you much now, but don't stay too busy my girls still need an aunt. And by the way, Kami told me yesterday that you don't always do what you tell them to do, that you chewed with your mouth open when you showed me the food in your mouth the other day.....lov ya

Breezer said...

Miss ya, but I'm very happy for you and know you can make it. Looking forward to the day in 2 years that we can hit up a flick at brewvies and enjoy a tasty beverage together. Love ya.

Ann Marie said...

I am so happy for you Jacque!!! You can do it and it will be so worth it! Keep working hard! Miss ya!